TEN WAYS TO HAVE A GREAT DAY
1. TODAY I WILL NOT STRIKE BACK:
If someone is rude,
if someone is impatient,
if someone is unkind….
I will not respond in a like manner.
2. TODAY I WILL ASK GOD TO BLESS MY “ENEMY”:
If I come across someone who treats me harshly or unfairly,
I will quietly ask GOD to bless that individual.
I understand the “enemy” could be a family member,
neighbor, coworker or stranger.
3. TODAY I WILL BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT I SAY:
I will carefully choose and guard my words being certain that I do not
4. TODAY I WILL GO THE EXTRA MILE:
I will find ways to help share the burden of another person.
5. TODAY I WILL FORGIVE:
I will forgive any hurts or injuries that come my way.
6. TODAY I WILL DO SOMETHING NICE FOR SOMEONE, BUT I WILL DO IT SECRETLY:
I will reach out anonymously and bless the life of another.
7. TODAY I WILL TREAT OTHERS THE WAY I WISH TO BE TREATED:
I will practice the golden rule-do unto others as I would have them do
unto you-with everyone I encounter.
8. TODAY I WILL RAISE THE SPIRITS OF SOMEONE WHO IS DISCOURAGED:
My smile, my words,my expression of support,can make the difference to
someone who is wrestling with life.
9. TODAY I WILL NURTURE MY BODY:
I will eat less;
I will eat only healthy foods.
I will thank GOD for my body.
10. TODAY I WILL GROW SPIRITUALLY:
I will spend a little more time in prayer today:
I will begin reading something spiritual or inspirational today;
I will find a quiet place (at some point during this day)
and listen to GOD’s voice!!! “But since we belong to the day,
let us be self controlled,putting on faith and love as a breastplate,
and hope of salvation as a helmet.”