Ten Golden Rules
1. You should not worry, for worry is the most unproductive of all human activities.
2. You should not be fearful, for most of the things we fear never come to pass.
3. You should not cross bridges before one comes to them, for no one yet has succeeded in accomplishing this.
4. You should face each problem as it comes. One can only handle one at a time anyway.
5. You should not take problems to bed with you, for they make very poor bedfellows.
6. You should not borrow other people’s problems. They can better care for them than you can.
7. You should not try to relive yesterday for good or ill, it is forever gone. Concentrate on what is happening in your life and be happy now!
8. You should be a good listener, for only when you listen do you hear ideas different from your own. It is hard to learn something new when you are talking, and some people do know more than you do.
9. You should not become “bogged down” by frustration, for 90% of it is rooted in self-pity and will only interfere with positive action.
10. You should count thy blessings, never overlooking the small ones, for a lot of small blessings add up to a big one.
Finally, give thanks to the Lord, from whom all blessings come.