EIGHT THINGS ABOUT FAILURE
1. TO FAIL IS NOT THE SAME AS BEING A FAILURE. One may have many failings and yet still be far from being a failure.
2. TO FAIL IS NOT THE DISGRACE EVERYONE THINKS IT IS. To err is to do nothing more than to join the human race.
3. FAILURE IS ONLY A TEMPORARY SETBACK. Failure is never the final chapter of the book of your life unless you give up and quit.
4. NOTHING WORTHWHILE IS EVER ACHIEVED WITHOUT RUNNING THE RISK OF FAILURE. The man who risks everything to try to achieve something truly worthwhile and fails is anything but a disgraceful failure.
5. FAILURE IS A NATURAL PREPARATION FOR, SUCCESS. Strange as it may seem to some of you, success is much more difficult to live with successfully than is failure.
6. EVERY FAILING BRINGS WITH IT THE POSSIBILITIES OF SOMETHING GREATER. Analyze failure under whatever circumstances you choose, and you will discover some seeds for turning failure into success,
7. WHAT YOU DO WITH FAILURES IN YOUR LIFE IS UP TO YOU. Failure is either a blessing or a curse, depending upon the individuals reaction or response to it.
8. FAILINGS ARE OPPORTUNITIES TO LEARN HOW TO DO THINGS BETTER THE NEXT TIME-TO LEARN WHERE THE PITFALLS ARE AND HOW TO AVOID THEM. The best possible thing to do with failure is to learn all you can from it.