TWENTY TRUTHS TO REMEMBER
1. Faith is the ability to not panic.
2. If you worry, you didn’t pray. If you pray, don’t worry.
3. As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling home every day.
4. Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.
5. When we get tangled up in our problems, be still. God wants us to
be still so He can untangle the knot.
6. Do the math. Count your blessings.
7. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
8. Dear God: I have a problem. It’s me.
9. Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
10. Laugh every day, it’s like inner jogging.
11. The most important things in your home are the people.
12. Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.
13. There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
14. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
15. He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
16. We do not remember days, but moments. Life moves too fast, so
enjoy your precious moments.
17. Nothing is real to you until you experience it, otherwise it’s
18. It’s all right to sit on your pity pot every now and again. Just
be sure to flush when you are done.
19. Surviving and living your life successfully requires courage. The
goals and dreams you’re seeking require courage and risk-taking. Learn
from the turtle — it only makes progress when it sticks out its
20. Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Your
character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what
others think you are.