1) Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90 of your happiness or misery.
2) Work at something you enjoy and that´s worthy of your time and talent.
3) Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4) Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5) Be forgiving of yourself and others
6) Be generous
7) Have a grateful heart
8) Persistence, persistence, persistence
9) Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary
10) Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated
11) Commit yourself to constant improvement
12) Commit yourself to quality.
13) Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power, or prestige, but on relationships with people you love and respect.
14) Be loyal
15) Be honest
16) Be a self-starter
17)Be decisive even if it means you’ll sometimes be wrong.
18) Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19) Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you’ll regret the things you didn’t do more than the ones you did.
20) Take good care of those you love.
21) Don’t do anything that wouldn’t make your mom proud.