When Aging Reality Sets In
* Eventually you will reach a point when you stop lying about your age and start bragging about it.
* Don’t let anyone tell you you’re getting old. Squash their toes with your rocker.
* The older we get, the fewer things seem worth waiting in line for.
* Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me. I want people to know why I look this way. I’ve traveled a long way and some of the roads weren’t paved.
* Maturity means being emotionally and mentally healthy. It is that time when you know when to say yes and when to say no, and when to say WHOOPEE!
* How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
* When you are dissatisfied and would like to go back to youth, think of Algebra.
* I don’t know how I got over the hill without getting to the top.
* The golden years are really just metallic years, gold in the tooth, silver in your hair, and lead in the seat.
* Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of 80 and gradually approach 18.
* One of the many things no one tells you about aging is that it is such a nice change from being young. One must wait until evening to see how splendid the day has been.
* Age seldom arrives smoothly or quickly. It is more often a succession of jerks.
* Yeah, being young is beautiful, but being old is comfortable.
* Old age is when former classmates are so gray and wrinkled, and blind they don’t recognize you.
* If you don’t learn to laugh at trouble, you won’t have anything to laugh at when you are old.