IMAGINE HEARING THIS
Imagine praying and hearing this:
“Thank you for calling My Father’s House. Please select one of the
following four options:
* Press 1 for requests.
* Press 2 for thanksgiving.
* Press 3 for complaints.
* For all other inquiries, Press 4.”
What if God used the familiar excuse:
“All of the angels are helping other customers right now. Please stay
on the line. Your call will be answered in the order it was received.”
Can you imagine getting these kinds of responses as you call on God
* “If you’d like to speak with Gabriel, press 1.
* For Michael, press 2.
* For any other angel, press 3.”
* “If you want King David to sing you a psalm, press 6.”
“For reservations at My Father’s House, simply press the letters J-O-
H-N on the keypad, followed by the number 3-1-6.”
“For answers to nagging questions about dinosaurs, the age of the
earth and where Noah’s ark is, wait until you get here!”
“Our computers show that you have called once today already. Please
hang up immediately.”
“This office is closed for the weekend. Please call again Monday.”
End of message.
Thank God, you can’t call Him too often!!! You only need to ring once
and God hears you. Because of Jesus, you never get a busy signal. God
takes each call and knows each caller personally. When you call and
the Lord will
answer; you will cry for help and He will say: “Here am I.”
And when you call: Emergency Phone Numbers
* When in sorrow, call John 14
* When men fail you, call Psalm 27
* If you want to be fruitful, call John 15
* When you have sinned, call Psalm 51
* When you worry, call Matthew 6:19-34
* When you are in danger, call Psalm 91
* When God seems far away, call Psalm 139
* When your faith needs stirring, call Hebrews 11
* When you are lonely and fearful, call Psalm 23
* When you grow bitter and critical, call 1 Cor. 13
* For Paul’s secret to happiness, call Col. 3:12-17
* For idea of Christianity, call 1 Cor. 5:15-19
* When you feel down and out, call Romans 8:31-39
* When you want peace and rest, call Matt. 11:25-30
* When the world seems bigger than God, call Psalm 90
* When you want Christian assurance, call Romans 8:1-30
* When you leave home for labor or travel, call Psalm 121
* When your prayers grow narrow or selfish, call Psalm 67
* For a great invention/opportunity, call Isaiah 55
* When you want courage for a task, call Joshua 1
* How to get along with fellowmen, call Romans 12
* When you think of investments/returns, call Mark 10
* If you are depressed, call Psalm 27
* If your pocketbook is empty, call Psalm 37
* If you’re losing confidence in people, call 1 Cor. 13
* If people seem unkind, call John 15
* If discouraged about your work, call Psalm 126
* If you find the world growing small, and yourself great, call Psalm
Emergency numbers may be dialed direct. No operator assistance is
necessary. All lines are open to Heaven 24 hours a day!
The best form of spiritual exercise is to touch the floor regularly
with your knees.